Welcome To Wind Addiction Kitesurfing
With over 14 years of teaching experience we offer the top kitesurfing program at the best prices in Puerto Rico. Learn faster and safer with our custom proven kiteboarding program adapted for our conditions and perfected for the past 14 years. We are more than a kitesurfing school, we are the biggest kitesurfing community in Puerto Rico with more than 350 members and over 1,000 satisfied customers. We only use the best gear on the market for teaching kitesurfing to make the learning experience way easier.
Only Kitesurfing School in San Juan authorized by DRNA
Boat or Jet ski assisted
Biggest Kite group in the Island with over 250 members
Full ground and water training
Specialized kids program
AFFORDABLE PRICING PLANS
Price for 1 minute
1.5 Hours Basic
Includes gear rental
1.5 hours with private instructor $120 (And get wet)
- Safety: Kiteboarding is fun but not something to be taken too lightly. You will learn all the necessary safety steps during a kite session.
- Wind Theory: Upwind, Downwind, Wind Window. These are all explained!
- Kite Control: Moving & stopping the kite in a controlled and safe manner is the key to progression!
- Launching & Landing: Knowing when it's okay to launch & land the kite.
3 Hour Private
3 hours with private instructor
- Water Relaunch: This is absolutely necessary to keep you riding rather than swimming!
- Upwind Body Drags: Time to get you back to where you started. The building blocks to board retrieval.
- Board Retrieval: Crashed in the water? You will need to know how to get back to your board!
- Downwind Body Drags: Time to get used to the power of the kite.
- Board Pop-ups: Combining Kite Control and Downwind Body Drag knowledge, just add a board to start learning board pop-ups.
- Board Skills: You're up! Now what? Board skills will keep you moving forward!
- Boat assited if necessary
6 Hour Private
6 hours with private instructor
- Riding Downwind: Feel the speed of riding downwind.
- Riding Upwind: Learn to edge & balance your board speed to go upwind so that you can get back to where you started.
- Boat or Jetski assited if necessary
1 hour for 2 Students
2 person minimun
Be ready to get wet!
2 Student 1 Instructor